PTO: Parent Teacher OrganizationWelcome to the Barker PTO*Grants:* Box Tops for Education Collection Information:
- Free & Easy Money For Our School!
- Check everyday items for the Box Tops coupon.
- Clip and save for our fall and spring box tops contests.
- Elementary students: watch for the contest flyers and bring them in when its time.
- Middle & High school students and parents, send in Box Tops any time, there is a collection box in the office.
- Remember to ask friends and family to collect and save box tops for you!
* Tops in Education program:Other Forms:
- Barker family and friends, we need your questions, concerns, ideas, time & energy!!!
- Be a member!
- Be an officer!
- Come volunteer!
- Join us for meetings!
- Think of an event and/or fundraiser and run it!
What We Do:
What We Provide:
- Membership Drive
- Box Tops for Education
- Tops in Education
- Scholastic Book Fairs: November 6-9, 2017 in the Pratt Elementary Cafetorium. Family Night is Thursday, November 9th from 3:00-7:00 PM.
- Holiday Gift Shop
- Pratt Movie Nights
- Scholastic Magazines
- Book fair donations to students & teachers
- PARP book-handout and author-visit
- Choral music performance folders
- Hot Chocolate w/ Santa
- Senior and 8th Grade Awards
- Gingerbread House Projects
- Senior Breakfast
- Ice Cream Socials
- Japanese Culture Day
- Medieval Day
- Student of the Month treats
- Kid Watch Supplies
- Hundreds of books for the learning center
- Various Entertaining/Beneficial Presentations
- Moving Up Day
- Box Tops competitions/prizes
- School Beautification supplies (art, flowers, etc...)
Last Modified on October 3, 2017